Industrial Street Sweeper Trucks
Industrial site cleanup is vital for preventing stormwater runoff and fugitive dust from polluting our environment. The Clean Water Act and Clean Air Act from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulate how companies contain fugitive dust and contaminated materials. Inventors built the regenerative air sweeper to meet this specific need for industrial plants, mines, quarries and more. The technology in the sweeper collects micron-size dust and ultrafine sand particles from extremely narrow spaces like pavement cracks.
An industrial road sweeper from Stewart-Amos Sweeper Co. can remove heavy-duty debris or a thin sheet of powder on the job site. Our regenerative air sweeper dislodges debris from the surface of the road with a controlled air burst. Then, an industrial-strength suction hose shoots any debris captured by the pickup head into the hopper. Whatever your application, Stewart-Amos Sweeper Co. has a variety of regenerative air sweepers with different sizes and functionalities to meet your needs.
The Benefits of Industrial Sweeper Trucks
The regenerative air sweeper is a powerful tool to protect your investment with regulatory compliance for cleaning standards. Additional benefits of owning a sweeper truck include:
- Regenerative air: The regenerative air process has a closed-loop system that does not exhaust swept dirt. This feature prevents dirty air with debris from resettling on the surface of the ground.
- Environmental health: Sweeping protects your workers from breathing in unhealthy air and can help ensure the high quality of local stormwater runoff.
- Facility maintenance: Regular sweeping will build a positive image with your site visitors and set an example for employees to clean their workstations. It also prevents a dust buildup that the wind or vehicles could accidentally carry out of your facility into the local neighborhood.
The Galaxy Line of Industrial Street Sweepers
The Stewart-Amos Sweeping Co. offers the Galaxy product line of regenerative air sweepers. We offer three industrial road sweepers, including the Galaxy R-4, R-6 and R-6XL. All three models come with a non-CDL chassis so that drivers without commercial experience can operate your vehicle.
These models have a number of features to improve your sweeping process:
- Galaxy R-4: The R-4 is our most compact tool for deep cleaning streets, parking lots and more with its heavy-duty airflow.
- Galaxy R-6: The R-6 is a larger tool with a rear-mounted vacuum wand and powerful Kubota diesel engine.
- Galaxy R-6XL: The R-6XL is our largest and most powerful solution with a 10-foot sweeping area and low-profile tires.
Shop Industrial Sweeper Trucks for Sale From the Stewart Amos-Sweeper Co. Today
The Stewart-Amos Sweeper Co. has been building five-star industrial street sweepers with an effectively simple design for decades. We partner with businesses like yours to help you complete your sweeping tasks faster and with greater productivity. We have a dealer network focused on competitive pricing and top-notch customer service. Our dealers provide off-the-shelf parts replacement and maintenance services so you can rest easy if a machine repair is necessary.